VibroAcoustic Therapy Training (40hr Certificate)
40hr training: (Including face to face training:)
- Online Course Training Videos & Portal
- 6 Hours Contact Time (zoom)
- 15 Sound Lounge Tracks
- VibroAcoustic Sound Therapy Textbook
- Sound Therapy video presentation & q&a
- Marketing Materials for Vibroacoustic therapy
- On-going support for 3 months after (texts and phone calls)
- Personalized Support for individual business and clientele
- Sound Track Recommendations for individuals
- Crafting a 6 week programme
- Personalised guided meditation for your practice embedded into the tracks
- Discussion of Clients to craft on-going Session changes
- Examination - Written
- Examination - Spoken
Check out the Online Section here: https://vibrosound.podia.com/vibroacoustic-therapy-training-40hr
- The Science of Sound
- The Science and origins of Vibroacoustic Therapy
- How Sound Therapy heals all levels of human functioning
- The Science of Sound and it’s role in retuning the body
- Understanding the hierarchy of Sound
- Activating Vs Calming Tones
- Understanding the effect of different instrumentation
- Understanding the effect of different tone/ timbre/ rhythms to create unique emotional responses
- Understanding VibroAcoustic Therapy and how to explain the Science and Mechanics of the equipment
Whilst having a basic understanding of Energy and Sound is helpful, this course should take you through the very basics of how Sound is a healing modality.
This course will enable you to confidently explain to any type of person the functioning of the sound lounge, the benefits of sound therapy, the specifics of vibroacoustic therapy and its origins, the frequencies that are used within the tracks, how certain frequencies retune the body - this is important as you will have many questions you want to feel comfortable answering!
This course prepares you to have a scientific and energetic understanding and perspective of Vibrational Medicine and how to expect a particular Sound Lounge session to run. There is much room for discussion, personalisation and unique crafting of the experience with a range of clients, however the basics of Sound Therapy and any contra-indications will be covered. This course can be done over any period of time (within 12 months) and it is my pleasure to assist and support you to the best of my ability so you can feel assured you're helping clients in the best way possible through the healing modality of Sound!
The course will amount to roughly 40 hours of personal study time, personal experience with the Sound Lounge and healing tracks, online learning videos and in person (face to face or zoom) meetings, examinations and continued communication. IICT recognises Sound Therapy and my course adheres to their structure, meaning you can add Sound Therapy / Vibroacoustic therapy to your insurance plan.
The course cost is $2000 and will receive a 10% discount for any purchases or rentals of the Sound Lounge.
When you purchase your product you will also receive a PDF download which will have your Set up instructions, 3 Free Sound Tracks and 12 month warranty information.
Feel free to contact Katie and Will, who are both trained sound therapists, before or after you purchase if you have any questions or concerns
-Helping the body self-regulate to a calming state.
-Lowered blood pressure.
-Reduction in pain and muscle tension.
-Increased relaxation and happiness.
-Increased blood circulation.
-Slower heart rate and reduction of stress.
-Better sleep quality.
The Home, Standard and Advanced our all high quality vibro-acoustic therapy beds made by us in Australia.
Each lounge model varies in the type of transducer (speaker).
The home lounge uses small professional transducers, the standard lounge uses large professional transducers and the advanced lounge uses large high fidelity transducers.
Our whole range is suitable for your home or practise due to our high quality build and construction.
All produce an experiential 3D haptic sound massage.
Portable and Portable Pro:
Our portable products are more affordable and versatile vibro-acoustic therapy devices.
Our Lumbar Cushion, Body Pillow and Double Pillow are available as standard or pro.
The standard has 2 transducers and the Pro has 4 transducers allowing a larger surface area of sound vibration.
VibroSound Healing was started by Katherine and Colin Jameson, a Daughter-Father Duo. Katherine is a Brisbane based Sound and Energy Therapist, Teacher and classically trained Composer.
VibroSound's mission was born from her 10+ years living with a chronic and debilitating pain condition.
After returning from her Sound Therapy studies in America with her knowledge and passion for VibroAcoustic Therapy and her Father, an aviation engineer, developed their own design and model. The Vibro Sound Lounge.