The VibroSound Mini is a must-have experience for at home relaxation, winding down and meditation.
The Mini is highly versatile and brings about relaxation, healing and benefits of a range of experiences. Our customers typically use the Body Pillow for:
- Easing Pain - Those who experience chronic pain/ illness use the Mini to provide a sense of grounding through the healing vibrations and felt sense, whilst laying on the couch or to calm themselves in bed.
- Yoga and meditation - The Mini is able to placed in many unique positions, providing direct location vibrations and as the fabric is so soft and malleable, the pillow can be incorporated into a yoga routine.
The Sound Tracks also provide a gateway into experiencing deep states of meditation, as sound has the ability to seamlessly shift through different brainwave states in minutes - a great plus for those who are looking to bio-hack their meditation and find stillness and peace in their experiences.
- For Children and family - Children love experiencing the vibrations throughout their body. It is a beautiful gift to offer the family, for a space of internal reflection, a quiet moment to unplug from media, electronics and be at one with their breathing, their bodies and shifting the vibration of their cells!
- Better Sleep - Stress and an out of phase routine are two factors affecting poor sleep. Incorporating VibroSound Devices and music into your sleep routine can help your body fall back into the natural circadian rhythm and bio-hack your sleep. Allowing you body to relax before bed using Sound is a really enjoyable way to come back to calm.
VibroSound Mini includes:
1 x VibroSound Mini
1 x Amplifier
3 x Free Sound Healing Tracks ($133 Value)
- Heart Chakra
- 528hz Deepest Sleep
- Violet Flame
3.5mm headphone splitter
- RCA to 3.5mm cable
- Headphone volume controller
- 12 Month Warranty
Sound Track Packages
- Vibro-Acoustic Therapy Practitioner Training
Weight & Dimensions:
The Mini and amplifier weighs 2.2kg
L = 35cm , W = 25cm, H = 14cm
When you purchase your product you will also receive a PDF download which will have your Set up instructions, 3 Free Sound Tracks and 12 month warranty information.
Feel free to contact Katie and Will, who are both trained sound therapists, before or after you purchase if you have any questions or concerns
Our Sound Lounges are embedded with speakers (transducers). These speakers produce low-frequency vibrations that are synchronised with calming music or sound frequencies created by our founder Katherine. The vibrations are transmitted through the body and ears, stimulating the sensory nervous system and inducing a deep sense of relaxation.
The vibrations stimulate the body's natural relaxation response (vagus nerve), which helps reduce muscle tension and stress. The vibrations also have a massaging effect on the body, promoting improved blood circulation and lymphatic flow, decreased inflammation and pain relief. Additionally, the combination of sound and vibration can help entrain brainwave activity, leading to a state of deep relaxation and heightened awareness.
Vibro-acoustic therapy has been used to alleviate a variety of conditions, including anxiety, chronic pain, sleep disorders, and emotional distress. Come along to one of our events to go to another page. or visit one of our practitioners to go to another page. to experience for yourself.
-Helping the body self-regulate to a calming state.
-Lowered blood pressure.
-Reduction in pain and muscle tension.
-Increased relaxation and happiness.
-Increased blood circulation.
-Slower heart rate and reduction of stress.
-Better sleep quality.
The Aria, Sonata and Symphony are all high quality vibro-acoustic therapy beds made by us in Australia.
Each lounge model varies in the type of transducer (speaker).
The Aria lounge uses small professional transducers, the Sonata lounge uses large professional transducers and the Symphony lounge uses large high fidelity transducers.
Our whole range is suitable for your home or practise due to our high quality build and construction.
All produce an experiential 3D haptic sound massage.
Portable and Portable Pro:
Our portable products are more affordable and versatile vibro-acoustic therapy devices.
Our Lumbar Cushion, Body Pillow and Double Pillow are available as standard or pro.
The standard has 2 transducers and the Pro has 4 transducers allowing a larger surface area of sound vibration.
VibroSound Healing was started by Katherine and Colin Jameson, a Daughter-Father Duo. Katherine is a Brisbane based Sound and Energy Therapist, Teacher and classically trained Composer.
VibroSound's mission was born from her 10+ years living with a chronic and debilitating pain condition.
After returning from her Sound Therapy studies in America with her knowledge and passion for VibroAcoustic Therapy and her Father, an aviation engineer, developed their own design and model. The Vibro Sound Lounge.