Low-frequencies vs High-frequencies benefits
by Katherine Jameson 0 comments
- Low frequencies, such as those used in electrotherapy, are believed to penetrate deeper into the body and target deeper tissues. High frequencies, on the other hand, are thought to be more surface-level and effective for treating superficial injuries or conditions.
- Low frequencies are often used for pain management and reducing inflammation, while high frequencies are more commonly used for wound healing and stimulating circulation.
- Low frequency therapy can be used to stimulate bone growth and healing, while high frequency therapy is not typically used for this purpose.
- Low frequencies may have a sedative effect on the body, while high frequencies may have an energizing or stimulating effect.
- Low frequency therapy is often used to treat conditions related to the musculoskeletal system, such as osteoarthritis, while high frequency therapy is more commonly used for skin and wound healing
Our Sound Healing tracks
Release Negative Thoughts and Return To Peace
This track employs the frequencies of the the Gold crystal singing bowl - the topaz, quartz, androgynous indium. Benefits of these include: - rebalancing the energy field and opening the auric field & surrounding with Golden Light energy. - a...
Deepest Sleep - 528hz - Vibrate With Oneness
Deepest Sleep - 528hz - Vibrate With Oneness Instruments: Chimes, Crystal Pyramid 528hz, Tuning fork of 528hz, Solfeggio Frequencies, Didgeridoo, Androgynous Indium Crystal Bowl, 6 x chakra quartz crystal bowls, Topaz Crystal bowl, Synths, Strings, Piano & Energy Channelling ...
Day At The Spa - Haptic Sound Massage
Day At The Spa is inspired by a need for a total body massage, without having to find a massage therapist. This track employs panning vibrations from 33hz-97hz which moves through the frequencies of the spine and the nerve bundles in...
Complete Spa & Massage Package
Welcome to a complete spa and massage package for your clients. This package is available for your vibroacoustic therapy sound lounge or portable devices, to utilise as stand alone healing treatments or to use as add on experiences to your...
Personalised Water Encoding VibroAcoustic Sound Track - Heal With Your Voice
Unlock the power of sound and water and your own voice with our Personalised Sound Healing Track. Harnessing the principles of cymatics, the groundbreaking research of Dr. Masaru Emoto, and the transformative potential of sound, this unique service allows you to...