Low-frequencies vs High-frequencies benefits
by Katherine Jameson 0 comments
- Low frequencies, such as those used in electrotherapy, are believed to penetrate deeper into the body and target deeper tissues. High frequencies, on the other hand, are thought to be more surface-level and effective for treating superficial injuries or conditions.
- Low frequencies are often used for pain management and reducing inflammation, while high frequencies are more commonly used for wound healing and stimulating circulation.
- Low frequency therapy can be used to stimulate bone growth and healing, while high frequency therapy is not typically used for this purpose.
- Low frequencies may have a sedative effect on the body, while high frequencies may have an energizing or stimulating effect.
- Low frequency therapy is often used to treat conditions related to the musculoskeletal system, such as osteoarthritis, while high frequency therapy is more commonly used for skin and wound healing
Our Sound Healing tracks
Release Negative Thoughts and Return To Peace
This track employs the frequencies of the the Gold crystal singing bowl - the topaz, quartz, androgynous indium. Benefits of these include: - rebalancing the energy field and opening the auric field & surrounding with Golden Light energy. - a...
Deepest Sleep - 528hz - Vibrate With Oneness
Deepest Sleep - 528hz - Vibrate With Oneness Instruments: Chimes, Crystal Pyramid 528hz, Tuning fork of 528hz, Solfeggio Frequencies, Didgeridoo, Androgynous Indium Crystal Bowl, 6 x chakra quartz crystal bowls, Topaz Crystal bowl, Synths, Strings, Piano & Energy Channelling ...
Cleansing Waters, Golden Alchemy - Balancing Masculine and Feminine
This track is a potent combination of intentions; for clearing and cleansing the body through the power of the Gong, many base vibrations of Androgynous Indium crystalline intelligence - pulsing deep vibrations reverberating throughout the entire body or throughout the...